Every July the small town of Pretty Prairie, Kansas hosts a four-day event that is attended by thousands of rodeo fans from all over the world!
The money raised by this event stays in the community to provide scholarships to their high school seniors, to help groups such as the Prairie Sunset Home, local food bank, scout troops, golf course, EMS, and our 4-H club.
Make plans to attend and experience our rodeo for yourself!
Wednesday & Thursday are Family Nights -
July 17 & 18
- Children 12 & under are admitted FREE
- Adults Tickets: $11.00 for East, West, NE, SE, NW Sections (General Adm.)
- $13.00 for SW Section (Individual Reserved Seats- rows A-N)
- Advanced ticket price: (must be purchased before 2:00 am on Wednesday or Thursday) -- $11 for SW section
- $25.00 for the top row (row O) of the SW Section. No advanced ticket price.
Friday & Saturday Nights - All Seats are Reserved -
July 19 & 20
- Adults & children – Same Price (unless they sit on your lap)
- $11.00 for NE Section. No advanced ticket price.
- $15.00 for West, East, NW, & SE Sections
- Advance Ticket Price: $13 for West, East, NW, and SE sections (must be purchased before 2:00 am on Friday)
- $17 for SW Section - rows A-N. No advanced ticket price.
- $25.00 for SW Section - row O (top row). No advanced ticket price.