Worlds of fun opened its gates to customers today (June 22nd 2020) for the first time this season.
Before you get ready to pack up and head to Kansas City for the thrills and excitement, check out the new provisions to keep you and your loved ones safe while enjoying the park.
• A new online reservation system; each guest is required to have a reservation prior to their visit to enable capacity management;
• A requirement to complete a pre-visit health screening declaration 24 hours prior to admission;
• A touchless temperature screening prior to entering the facility for both guests and ambassadors;
• Requirements for all guests, ambassadors and vendors to wear masks as directed by the protocols
• Social distancing markers throughout the park, including ride queue lines;
• Limited guest/ambassador contact;
• Enhanced cleaning procedures, including additional deep cleaning and sanitization of restrooms, dining facilities and other busy areas;
• Additional hand sanitation stations; and
• Capacity management throughout the park.
“The safety of our guests and ambassadors has always been and will always be our top priority, and we want them to feel confident that they can enjoy our park in a manner that’s both safe and fun,” said Tony Carovillano, vice president and general manager at Worlds of Fun. “Our new health and safety protocols align with CDC recommendations and have been shaped by information from company and industry health and safety experts, along with our state and local government officials. We are ready to welcome our guests back for some family fun.”